How to Order a Non-Appeal NJ Superior Court Transcript

Need to order a “Non-Appeal” NJ Superior Court Transcript from G&L Transcripts of NJ?
Then follow these 3 Easy Steps:

    After completing the Request Form save it (PDF) on your computer.

  2. E-Mail the completed Court Transcript Request (PDF) to the appropriate local County Transcript Office.

    *Use the County Transcript Offices List to determine the appropriate transcript office for the Courthouse where the case was heard to find the email address to send the completed form.

    *** NOTE:  You may request the services of G&L Transcripts of NJ in your email request. ***

  3. Submit a deposit

• Each Transcript Request form requires a deposit.  The deposit can be made by Check, Money Order or Credit Card.  Please see the Court Transcript Fee Schedule to determine the amount of the deposit.

•   Pay by Check or Money Order

If you would like to pay by check or money order it must be made out to and sent directly to:
G&L Transcription of NJ
40 Evans Place
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

•   Pay by Credit Card:


•   Pay by Phone

You can also call us 973-616-1051 and we will process the credit card over the phone.

To Pay

Mail Checks or Money Orders to:

G & L Transcription of NJ
40 Evans Place
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Or Call/Fax

973.835.0954  (FAX)